Friday 2 April 2010

Friday Favourites!

These images are what's rocking at the moment! From gorgeous wallpaper, stunning dramatic foyers, slick family rooms, French country style rooms and more rustic Scandinavian style interiors.
I'm just discovering a few favourite people too, Jonathan Berger (use of colour) and Miles Redd (always brilliant when it comes to wallpaper choices& producing a very distinct look)- I love their style!


Gorgeous foyer or what? I love all the elements that this image embraces including the Garden wallpaper & of course the deep turquoise garden stool! Foyer design above & moody, slick living room below by Miles Redd



If it weren't for my current obsession with turquoise right now, this dramatic pink foyer would be top of the list. Love it! Design by Jonathan Berger (including family room below)



There's another side of me that loves cozy, simplicity, rustic elegance, neutral tones & country style living. I think my getaway home or holiday home on an island would have elements of these images. Am loving how the framed images are displayed on the shelf high up, the exposed bricking below with flashes of turquoise and the furnace/fireplace in the living room below.




This foyer designed by Susan Ferrier, I love a warm pink tones, the cozy & welcoming entrance with the addition of the 17th century chair - a very cool feature indeed.

all images via House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails