Tuesday 6 April 2010

Style on a budget

It's been kind of sunny of late, so I'm back to dreaming of all things outdoorsy. A few things that caught my eye is stylish outdoor living on the cheap. Well kind of. I had previously saved some links to Greek suppliers/companies that sell amazing outdoor furniture, but since I upgraded my Firefox, all my bookmarks were lost and it's not easy remembering a Greek company - spelling issues!!! I'll do my best to source what I lost back again in a future post.
Anyhow, Supermarket giant Tesco (UK) are selling a rather functional yet stylish Rattan set with glass top table at 500 quid - not bad i say.
What's cool about this number is that you can push the chairs right under the table, concealing the chairs, see below!


The other shocker for me was that fashion retailer Next was also selling garden/outdoor furniture that is actually really stylish. I'm digging the hanging egg chair and super cheap sun loungers in pretty colours!


Next seem to be on the right track at the moment as their entire home collection rocks. It's great that you can get various home interior styles on without breaking the bank and have it all delivered to your home too.


Sunloungers from Next - £25

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails