Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Wish List: Hot buys

I'm feeling the need to change a few things inside the home, you know that feeling where you're a little bored of the look you've got going inside your home? The thing is, I love so many various interior styles, including Hollywood glam 50's era, a bit of shabby chic antiques, Chinoiserie to fresh and modern interiors.

Recently, I've seen a lots of beautiful things that I really really want, including the antique cabinet from Horchow above. Isn't it just gorgeous? I love everything about it and the fact that it oozes character. One off pieces thrown into the mix is my kinda thing, unique accent pieces do it for me as does turquoise! Now there's only 2 places you need to check out for shopping the items below - I only WISH that there are online shops like this in Greece - Plantation & Horchow. I have no idea how much shipping is, but it'll be way out of my budget, a girl can dream for sure.


Antique side table from Horchow - I love red, but i'm going through a turquoise phase right now so would probably paint it!

Antique table - Horchow
Crosby entertainment console - Horchow

Dragon Lotus console - Horchow


Gilded ring table - Horchow


Granite top side table - Horchow

Flowers side table - Horchow


Rustic side table - Horchow


Totally Random but anyway, i love these Lucille Decanters - Plantation USA

'Anthony' console - Plantation USA

'Cyprus' coffee table - Plantation USA

Corset tray - Plantation USA

My fave outdoor pieces Dragon Medallion garden stools - Plantation USA


Barrel garden stool in chartreuse - love the colour - Plantation USA


My must-have buy, Foo Dogs - Plantation USA


Foo Dog table lamp - Plantation USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails