Tuesday 16 March 2010

My love for the Firmdale Group Hotels


Yup, if I could click my fingers and do a Dorothy right now, i'd escape to any one of the fabulous hotels by the Firmdale group. I've written about them before, but these other images seem to blow my mind. Not forgetting that the hotels ooze home away from home, that's what i love, oh that and the awesome screening room at The Soho Hotel (they also host a Film club on Sunday afternoons), the amazing breakfast at the Charlotte street Hotel and the bars at each of these hotels. Location wise they rock, interiors wise - Kit Kemp has put her signature modern, contemporary English stamp all over each of the hotels - I just love her & her husband Tim's style and the way they have pioneered the boutique hotels with print, colour and texture.

Here a few more of my favourite images from the Firmdale group, sure wish Kit Kemp could do our apartment!!!

I love the grey and orange combo and the fact that this room feels like you could be in NYC
Soho Hotel Penthouse Suite 502

Soho Hotel Terrace suite

Don't you just love the drawing room? Actually this image doesn't do much justice as the original image is more vibrant
No. 16 Hotel in South Kensington

No. 16 Hotel in South Kensington

No. 16 Hotel in South Kensington

Covent Garden Hotel - lots of cool quirky & vivid upholstery

Covent Garden Hotel Tiffany Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails