Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sunny, Stunning upholstery fabrics

East Village in Raspberry

I just adore upholstery fabrics that can really brighten up your day. I should have posted this like last summer when the lovely Jen over at Made By Girl showed some inspirational images of her guest room makeover , but now that the sun is out again I want to inspire you all over again.
I know, I know, I'm probably the last person on earth to blog about Rubie Green, but hey ho... I love the roses print, it reminds me of the old fashion days, when Kookai (Paris) did a rose print collection which flew out of the window, we re-coloured the print for a transitional collection.
My fave does happen to be the Raspberry chevron - East Village though...

Ann

Mary

Tillinghast
above images via Rubie Green


Michelle of Rubie in her lovely home via M.A Belle
To check out Michelle home click here

So, Yay, the sun is shining and spring is surely on the way... This usually means a makeover overhaul for the home, balcony, terrace and outdoor living space. Aside from the must-haves from Rubie Green, we're also loving these colourful, quirky prints by Alan Campbell, China Seas, Home Couture but also referred to as Quadrille. I've seen swatches and random cuttings all over the inspiration boards of many a talented Interior Designer stateside, so that must mean something. I've never really been a huge fan of Ikat prints, but the new 2010 collection, 'Island Ikat' range seems to have caught my eye, I do love bold colour and prints and those dining chairs really need a dash of vibrancy. Must inquire about deliveries to Greece.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails