Tuesday 16 February 2010

I wanna live here

Be warned, you, like me will want to ditch & replace any previous interior ideas you had for you home for something like this. This totally inspiring home belongs to Julie Richard of SHELTER Interior Design, Boston, USA. I love the use of colour and print on the cushions throughout her home. I've been looking at new outdoor summery prints and upholstery fabrics by Quadrille for my next post and wondering what I should upholster my antique dining chairs with. I absolutely adore the zebra print chairs over at Elements of Style.

Love the image board-and the cutting of chevron fabric

The foyer - I love the lacquered look with oriental handles. Julie knows a thing or two about a perfectly balanced, stunning and welcoming entrance, refer to her post about Foyers here.

The living room-gorgeous isn't it? I'm loving the rug and the cushions!


All the finer details have been thought out carefully - no clutter people!

The Dining Room
all images via Julies blog

Sigh! Don't you just love an aesthetically pleasing, stunning modern home? Julie's blog is bursting with all things inspirational and gorgeous, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails